Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

So Cal pricing

Rob Daman

Hey guys,

I'm trying to pick up a 15 fist out here in OC and it's been a lot of back and forth with several dealrs. I just want a base ST with nothing on it.

There's currently $1500 cash rebate and the best quote I've gotten is $18,800 + tax, title, license.

I'm not sure how these other guys out in different states are getting better deals and even with recaros and such.

That seems pretty respectable. With regards to some of the "deals" you see on this forum.
1. people will say I got the car for 17k, then forget to mention tax title and license... which is silly.
2. It's the internet, so what someone may say as I only paid 21k OTD for my recaro ST with 7 miles, may very well be closer to 23k OTD.
3. Hook ups
4. Lucky people :)

Like I mentioned in a previous thread, I basically got laughed out of two dealerships after following that thread and trying to get a deal. I ended up talking to about 6 dealerships before one made things work.

OP
R

Rob Daman

Thread Starter #4
Thanks guys. I know some dealers like to advertise all possible rebates where only a select few may get it.

I guess until the 16s are physically here they won't have much more budging that that.