Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

So, Cobb made a turbo.

Cobb made a turbo for the STI.
Granted this won't really work with the FiST to my knowledge, but how long until someone ends up using one of these on a FiST or how long until COBB ends up making one for our cars.
I Just thought you guys might wanna see it if you haven't already heard.

Thought? I know this forum is mostly pro-COBB.

http://www.cobbtuning.com/COBB-TD05H-20G-8-Turbocharger-p/e1120g.htm

You can technically bolt on any turbo you want, regardless of what car it was "designed for." It's just a matter of having the appropriate piping, spacing and tune to manage the newer/bigger turbo.

Dear COBB,

Could you guys build a BorgWarner EFR 6258 kit for us who need a versatile turbo for daily driving? We would love you guys forever! Oh, and i would throw in on one too.

Marius

me32

1000 Post Club
Dear COBB,

Could you guys build a BorgWarner EFR 6258 kit for us who need a versatile turbo for daily driving? We would love you guys forever! Oh, and i would throw in on one too.

Marius
And make it carb legal

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Very cool Cobb has a turbo made for the STI:)

------------------------------

1) There is a FiST EFR kit available, costly and imported.

2) There is another EFR kit nearly ready to be released, US made and much less costly and I believe a better manifold which testing will show very soon.

3) CARB legal, sorry but very very unlikely, it costs a ton and takes a lot of time to get CARB approved, I highly doubt there is enough market to make it a viable solution as development cost would be considerable.