Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: 16x7 Team Dynamic Pro Race 1.2 (Anthracite) w/ 205/50 BFG Sport Comp 2 - Like New!

Trader history for blongo804 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how to phrase this but it's the middle of winter in the northeast. I'm tempted, an hour away, and have cash.

OP
blongo804
Thread Starter #23
Not sure how to phrase this but it's the middle of winter in the northeast. I'm tempted, an hour away, and have cash.
If it makes you feel any better, I'll be in Clifford tomorrow, which, if I'm not mistaken, is even a little closer to NY :)

If it makes you feel any better, I'll be in Clifford tomorrow, which, if I'm not mistaken, is even a little closer to NY :)
I was actually in Montrose today but whatever, going to stick with 17's for now and see how the stocks hold up. Best of luck!

Still holding out for you to be down to ship...

secondly, why does no one use Google Wallet - no fees

OP
blongo804
Thread Starter #27
Still holding out for you to be down to ship...

secondly, why does no one use Google Wallet - no fees
I might look into shipping since it seems I do have good interest in these outside of locals. Never really thought of using Google Wallet.. Good tip. :)

ON EDIT: Not saying I'll accept Google Wallet until I check their buyer/seller protection, but if it checks out, it's definitely something I'll look into using.

ON EDIT: Not saying I'll accept Google Wallet until I check their buyer/seller protection, but if it checks out, it's definitely something I'll look into using.

Ahhh. Never thought of or checked into that. good call. Ive only every used it send and receive payments to friends for Fantasy Football, pick em leagues and booze.

OP
blongo804
Thread Starter #32
Wheels have been sold. Also, the buyer graciously let me drive his FiST and the car was awesome! Really tempted to get one now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.