Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: 2016 Fiesta ST Part Out

Trader history for DarrenBurns (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few items for sale. I traded my 16 Fiesta ST for a Focus ST. I went to the dark side [rockon]

My car had a total of 4800 miles when I traded it in. These parts have only a couple months worth of use on them.
They are all like new. The exhaust literally has 400 miles on it. See the attached photos below.

Cobb Rear Motor Mount $125 shipped was $155 New
Llyod Trunk Mat $80 shipped was $100 new
MBRP XP3 Series Catback Exhaust $400 shipped was $500 New

Please feel free to ask me any questions!

Attachments

Unfortunate move on your part but good luck with sale. Lol. We all know which is the better car now don't we?

OP
D
Thread Starter #3
You are right, there are things I will always like better about the Fiesta, and things I'll like about the Focus.
I just needed more space :(

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Everyone's needs are different, but as far as I'm concerned, even the Fiesta is too big! (and it would be lighter yet, if smaller-imagine what THAT would be like! ;) )

OP
D
Thread Starter #10
When I had the exhaust installed, they threw away the stock rubber hangers and used the MBRP ones.
The MBRP rubber hangers are literally the same as the factory ones. Cobb makes stronger ones.
So long story short, those are not included. Using stock hangers works perfectly fine.

When I had the exhaust installed, they threw away the stock rubber hangers and used the MBRP ones.
The MBRP rubber hangers are literally the same as the factory ones. Cobb makes stronger ones.
So long story short, those are not included. Using stock hangers works perfectly fine.
Oh...ok. Shame they threw them away.

is it T304 or T409 stainless?

OP
D
Thread Starter #14
The exhaust has a nice deep tone to it. There is a "slight" drone at one spot in the RPM range, but only for a second.
And that's when your rowing through the gears, on the highway its pretty tame. You can definitely hear the turbo which is nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.