Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: (4x) Rado Grey Wheels

Trader history for Ebonflow (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheels only, no tires or TPMS sensors.

I am located in New Smyrna Beach, FL so I will meet a local buyer or ship to you (you pick the shipper, my zip code is 32168 to help you calculate what it will cost).

They came as OEM equipment on my FiST and have ~5800 miles on them. I Plasti Dipped them in black at ~350 miles to protect them. I have removed the Plasti Dip and they are flawless.

PM me offers!

CayceG

I'm in to this. I just bent all of my wheels by hitting potholes. Curse this winter.

But yeah, I PMed you.

OP
Ebonflow
Thread Starter #5
As promised (finally), here's the pictures. These are the stock wheels that came on my 2015 Fiesta ST. They are Rado Grey, there's four (4) in total. If purchased, I will be sending you the wheels, the OEM blue Ford logo center caps (not pictured, or partially pictured), the valve stems, the balance weights (attached, on the inside of the wheel), and some Florida sand, brake dust, grease, you name it. There are no tires involved in this transaction!!! Please note: these wheels were Plasti Dipped Matte Black, and while I have removed MOST of it, there is a little left. I only had about 5 minutes per wheel to peel it up so I didn't slave over the tougher-to-remove stuff. Therefore, you will probably want to set aside about 10 minutes per wheel before you put them on to use a soft bristle brush, edge of a razor, etc tools to get the rest. The wheels themselves are very, very, very nice. They have no curb rash or marks of any kind, as far as I can see. Again, they have approximately 5800 miles on them.

Sorry D1JL, I appreciate you sending that. I apologize for not reading it. I will update as soon as possible, I just landed in Detroit so it's going to be a couple days before I can retake the pictures. Price is $250 or best offer.
$250 for all 4 wheels? I may be interested. Been looking for another set to powdercoat purple.

OP
Ebonflow
Thread Starter #7
Hey guys, got my neighbor to take pictures with the paper since demon seemed interested. Plus I really want to see purple rims on a Fiesta!!! Here you go... (sorry about them being sideways, he's apparently a moron, although he made up for it with his cute little crab)

Status
Not open for further replies.