Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: ATP gtx2860 kit, pumaspeed header, ATP off-road down pipe

Trader history for 1azst (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm I would have thought alittle more but its probably because of the fuel system we have, how was the spool and traction with this turbo?
Im not looking to just have a roll/freeway car.
sorry for all the questions

OP
Thread Starter #22
I'm octane limited and don't want a dangerous tune should my meth inj fail. Since it hits hard at 4500-5000, traction is good. Lower elevation will spool a little quicker. First and second will spin up top while third will torque steer at 80-90 mph. It gets very illegal, very quick lol.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Great, congrats on the quick sale:)

I do not think many have had a car that puts down 300WHP and goes like the FiST, so many dyno queens out there that are pretty useless to actually drive it makes 300 seem like not much, on the contrary it is a great deal of power and more than enough for most every ones needs and to much for those not really used to actually driving a car with real power much.

Those were good numbers at high altitude, out of fuel, etc....it will see more, a fair amount more, at lower altitude and especially with better fuel if available.

OP
Thread Starter #26
300 ish is quite quick in the little fist. It reminds me of the procharged GT mustang I had.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Even with an LSD, 225 super sticky tires, etc...the car is a handful of torque steer...enough to be a bit dangerous at times if not paying attention and muscling it around to go where you want to go.

On a 55+ temp day, decent road surface, 2nd gear, hits boost and goes like hell and does not spin, in second it pings the rev limiter currently set at 7300 instantly.

Once the new owner gets this installed and tuned he, or she, whatever the case may be, will be quite amazed at how fast the car becomes:)

TempeST

Received my manifold yesterday! Buy with confidence guys. Great seller and communication. Packaged very well too. Thanks 1azst

OP
Thread Starter #30
Turbo sold! I'll take any reasonable offer for the downpipe, just to give it a home lol.

OP
Thread Starter #31
Mods please close thread, all sold. Thanks for all the interest:)!

Ish

Just received the atp kit today,and just want to say everything was as described and [MENTION=3650]1azst[/MENTION] was more than helpful, good seller and member here. Thanks man??????

Status
Not open for further replies.