Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sold: Boomba PCV Catch Can Red Anodized Aluminium (NEW)

Trader history for backland (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling my brand new Boomba "Stage 2" catch can in the red anodized finish. All of the mounting hardware and hoses are included in the packaging I received them in.

I'm asking for $200 with free USPS shipping from Chicago. I paid $214 with shipping and tax so you'll be saving some money purchasing second hand.

I did attempt to install the can but found that it does not fit with my Injen intake so I will be going with the Mishimoto can. There is minor scratching on the mount but it is covered when the can is installed.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Didn't Boomba say you can move the bracket up so the can sits lower? Just wanted to clarify for others with aftermarket intakes.

OP
backland
Thread Starter #3
Didn't Boomba say you can move the bracket up so the can sits lower? Just wanted to clarify for others with aftermarket intakes.
The can does adjust to move down but there is still no room. There's a coolant hose underneath where the can sits that blocks any adjustment. As long as your intake doesn't have a vacuum line that juts out like the Injen, you should be good.

OP
backland
Thread Starter #4
Item is no longer for sale. Mods can close the thread.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread closed at OP request.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.