Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS [SOLD] Brand New COBB Intercooler $330

Trader history for F.hu.9 (0)

Brand new COBB Tuning front mount intercooler for Ford Fiesta ST, still in original wrapping - Significantly discounted from $675.00 retail price.

Can ship at your expense, but be advised this thing is heavy. If you're on the east coast or something don't expect shipping to be cheap.

***I will tack on $12 for PayPal fees if you purchase online instead of in-person***

I'm in SF Bay Area...willing to meet in Burlingame or Palo Alto if needed.

Includes what you see pictured - silicone couplers, license plate frame, sticker, and mounting hardware

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
If you need to ship it..Use Pirate Ship* This is a great deal for anyone looking for an upgrade to the Stock intercooler with excellent cooling power for incoming air! GLWS!

FiSTola9MM

Brand new COBB Tuning front mount intercooler for Ford Fiesta ST, still in original wrapping - Significantly discounted from $675.00 retail price.

Can ship at your expense, but be advised this thing is heavy. If you're on the east coast or something don't expect shipping to be cheap.

***I will tack on $12 for PayPal fees if you purchase online instead of in-person***

I'm in SF Bay Area...willing to meet in Burlingame or Palo Alto if needed.

Includes what you see pictured - silicone couplers, license plate frame, sticker, and mounting hardware

Thanks for looking!
Would you happen to know how much shipping to AZ would cost?