Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Cobb AP for Sale

Trader history for parker (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my Cobb AP to buy a new carburetor for my motorcycle. $425 shipped anywhere in the US, I will probably find the cheapest which I am guessing is USPS. No scratches, had it a little under a year. Hate to get rid of it, really transforms the FiST into a beast :)

let me know if you are interested, thanks for looking! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Selling my Cobb AP to buy a new carburetor for my motorcycle. $425 shipped anywhere in the US. No scratches, had it a little under a year. Hate to get rid of it, really transforms the FiST into a beast :)

let me know if you are interested, thanks for looking!
Please read and follow the For Sale Guidelines...

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/56-Classified-Posts-Requirements-PLEASE-READ-AND-FOLLOW

Special Note for Flash Devices:

Please note that we do not allow the sale of locked/married flash devices. In order to list these devices for sale, you must provide proof that your device is unlocked/unmarried. Failure to do so will result in your thread being deleted. This means taking a photo of the device that shows the install or uninstall screen.
[video=youtube;zG-05p-H_UE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zG-05p-H_UE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Install Screenshot

Uninstall Screenshot

Selling my Cobb AP to buy a new carburetor for my motorcycle. $425 shipped anywhere in the US, I will probably find the cheapest which I am guessing is USPS. No scratches, had it a little under a year. Hate to get rid of it, really transforms the FiST into a beast :)

let me know if you are interested, thanks for looking! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE SEND ME A PRIVATE MESSAGE

Hey bud, shoot me a PM when you post a screenshot of the uninstall proof, should be able to work something out

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.