Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: CP-E Meth charge cold side

Trader history for MisSTrouble (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP-E Meth Charge cold side charge pipe. It has a bung in it so you can install meth injection if you so choose. I purchased this brand new and went to install it, but it wouldn't fit no matter what I did, as I have Mishimoto's radiator and it gets caught between the fan shroud and the transmission. Just to be clear; this pipe WILL NOT fit if you have the Mishimoto radiator! So I'm trying to recoup a little of my costs. It's not perfect, as it now has scuffs and scratches in the paint from me trying to install it (see pics below). Also, one of the 2.75" t-bolt clamps is missing a piece (pic below). Didn't notice it until I was boxing everything back up. Anyway, I'm asking $115.00 shipped (U.S. ONLY). Will be a little cheaper if local pickup (Dallas/Ft. Worth).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
MisSTrouble
Thread Starter #5
I would be all over this but i also have the mishimoto radiator[facepalm]
Yeah, it totally won't fit with the Mishimoto radiator. I tried it every which way, and all I got to show for it was cut up and bruised arms and hands. I've now ordered Mishimoto's cold side pipe because they swear it'll fit with their radiator. Once it gets here I'll try to install it and report back to you on whether or not it'll work.

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
Yeah, it totally won't fit with the Mishimoto radiator. I tried it every which way, and all I got to show for it was cut up and bruised arms and hands. I've now ordered Mishimoto's cold side pipe because they swear it'll fit with their radiator. Once it gets here I'll try to install it and report back to you on whether or not it'll work.
I am running the cpe pipe with the mishi radiator. It just takes some creative denting to make it fit.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Ish

I am running the cpe pipe with the mishi radiator. It just takes some creative denting to make it fit.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
If you made it work than im interested if the seller is still selling it.

Ish

Since perfblue was able to make it work im willing to give it a shot lol if your still selling it of course. Let me know man.

OP
MisSTrouble
Thread Starter #10
If you made it work than im interested if the seller is still selling it.
If you think you can make it work, then you're more than welcome to it. Consider it on hold for you pending payment. I'll PM you.

Ish

If you think you can make it work, then you're more than welcome to it. Consider it on hold for you pending payment. I'll PM you.
Sounds good man. PM me your paypal and ill send the payment after work. Thanks again:)

Status
Not open for further replies.