Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Diode Dynamic LUXEON LED Fog Lamps w/ Yellow Overlays - Like New!

Trader history for SirusMX2 (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

Selling my Diode Dynamic LUXEON LED fog lamps. These things are awesome, bright enough that you can drive with just the fog lights on if you wanted but I don't recommend it! Like new condition, I installed yellow Headlight Armor overlays on these before these went on my car. Were only used for 1 month. You can pull the overlays right off if you don't like the yellow. Plug and play functionality, no wire splicing required. These were $160 new and the overlays were $20, will sell for $125 SOLD. Payment via PayPal, price includes shipping. I can be contacted via PM.

Thanks for looking!

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #6
No problem, just converting back to stock!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
What does it take to install these? Removal of bumper or no?
I'm gona kick myself because I want them to

[video=youtube;N2bLZ-szTS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2bLZ-szTS0[/video]

They are SUPER easy to put it. Especially compared to the Focus where you have to take the fog insert out

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #9
What does it take to install these? Removal of bumper or no?
No, just turn the wheels so you have access to the fender liner. Remove part of the liner (two 1/8" hex screws and a phillips head screw) and fold it to the side. Unplug the fog lamp connector and remove the fog lamp (held in with two more 1/8" hex screws per lamp). Install new fog lamp in reverse order and you're done!

The hardest part is removing the two 1/8" hex screws holding in each fog lamp as it's a tight squeeze and you can't actually see the screws closest to the center of the car. Shouldn't take more than an hour to install both.

There wasn't much written up on this when I did it so I went into it blindly, but it was really easy

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #10
I'm gona kick myself because I want them to

[video=youtube;N2bLZ-szTS0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2bLZ-szTS0[/video]

They are SUPER easy to put it. Especially compared to the Focus where you have to take the fog insert out
Yes, no need to pull the insert out which I did on the driver's side, then realized I didn't need to. Those inserts are really stubborn and I'm surprised I didn't break any tabs.

These LED fog lamps are ridiculously awesome!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
[MENTION=1838]SirusMX2[/MENTION] Well If Chris G does not want them my arm can be twisted very easily... Especially for a daily driver in Winter...

OP
SirusMX2
Thread Starter #12
lol Whoever ends up purchasing these is going to be very happy, especially for this price! Buy them tonight and I can ship them out tomorrow morning!

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
lol Whoever ends up purchasing these is going to be very happy, especially for this price! Buy them tonight and I can ship them out tomorrow morning!
Well I will not jump the line. I will give first dibs to [MENTION=1447]Chris G[/MENTION] to help save my wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.