Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Fiesta ST Partout has begun

Trader history for CMbuildz Racing (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

twolf

I'm confused what do you mean about remove the symposer and install?

twolf

I'm confused haha. I did not know the symposer held pressure? When I was installing my Turbosmart BOV I realized my symposer pipe was just sitting there, disconnected. And I never had a boost leak.... unless it somehow got disconnected that day during the install.

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #27
I'm confused haha. I did not know the symposer held pressure? When I was installing my Turbosmart BOV I realized my symposer pipe was just sitting there, disconnected. And I never had a boost leak.... unless it somehow got disconnected that day during the install.
Symposer is just a hole in the ic piping... So by using the supplied flanges with the bovs I have for sale.. You just install and use the existing clamp that locked down the symposer unit before.

twolf

Symposer is just a hole in the ic piping... So by using the supplied flanges with the bovs I have for sale.. You just install and use the existing clamp that locked down the symposer unit before.
Thanks for clarifying, lol, sorry.

My friend had an evo x. He loved it but said it was pretty unreliable. Good luck with your new car bud!
I have an evo x and it is amazing. Its all in how you maintain it and the tune for sure. I just bought the ST as a daily because of my commute. Love this car too.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I hope you worked on my part while you had the bumper off your car? LOL

Dave

twolf

Super legit seller, sent my item 2 day at no extra charge to me, also it appears that he cleaned the part off before shipping to me, my hands didn't even get a smudge on them unboxing it. :)

Ish

I know you probably want to sell it together but i was wondering if you would part out your intercooler bracket from your intercooler? i just need the bracket, and if so for how much? or if you happen to have any extras that work too. Thanks man!

hks bov.. could it fit on the atp charge pipe if I bought the correct adapter flange?

PM me the best shipped price on the intake, also do you have the heat shield for it? I may go back and forth between that adapter and the original heat shield provided. Do some data logging for myself.

OP
CMbuildz Racing
Thread Starter #40
hks bov.. could it fit on the atp charge pipe if I bought the correct adapter flange?
Yes would be perfect match

PM me the best shipped price on the intake, also do you have the heat shield for it? I may go back and forth between that adapter and the original heat shield provided. Do some data logging for myself.
Yes have complete unit ... I will pm you a price

Status
Not open for further replies.