Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: FS: Cobb charge pipe, Downpipe, BOV, Turbo

Trader history for Sirsinclair (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few items for sale that I no longer need because I went big turbo. Everything is in great condition.

BOV: Less than 2k miles on it. This is for the BOV ONLY, you will need to order a vacuum block from ATP (about $40 new). This BOV is $240-260 new.
Price: SOLD

Cobb Catted Downpipe: Less Than 2k miles on it. Does NOT come with mounting hardware.

Cobb Charge Pipe:Less than 2k miles on it. This is for the charge pipe only, get rid of your factory donut. There really is not need for the cold side charge pipe, I'm just too lazy to take it off (i would have to remove the bumper cover).

Factory Turbo & Manifold: 15k miles on it. It appears to be in perfect condition.
Price: $350 shipped

Chris G

Dave - let me know if you want to join in on the San Diego ST Facebook group. May be easier to sell locally if that's your thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.