Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: OEM Bridgestone RE050A Summers 205/40R17 - set of 4 - $200

Trader history for LilPartyBox (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Living in the northeast (NEW JERSEY) and buying a brand new car with summers during the winter makes for a very unhappy driver. During the recent snowstorm i wasn't able to drive my shiny new car for almost two weeks so i decided to pull the summers for a set of all-season rubber. This set of OEM Bridgestone RE050A have a seen a little under 2,000 miles and no snow. I will not ship. Local sale only. This set is close to $600 brand new. I want $200. I'm already giving them away so price is firm.

SFP

Shoot me a PM with ADDRESS to google how far of a drive id have!

OP
LilPartyBox

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
sent PM

OP
LilPartyBox

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #4
We're getting snow again right now. So glad I pulled these summers. Still for sale

OP
LilPartyBox

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #6
Thx. Would u believe someone tried to give me 125. Can't even buy one for that! Lol

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I would buy them but you won't ship and I would pay for the shipping.
They do just need to be taped together (two) and a label put on.
Check it out at your local UPS store.

Dave

OP
LilPartyBox

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
I've sold TONS of car parts on forums and without fail, i go through the PAIN in the ass to pull the parts out of storage. Box them up. Lug them over to UPS. Get a ship quote. And the buyer balks at the price of shipping. Then i gotta go back to storage. Fight my way back into my unit to put the shit back. Over and over and over. Been there, done that. I'd drag 4 tires from storage to UPS only if you'd be willing to make a non-refundable deposit of say $50 (it's gotta hurt a little lol) Otherwise, not going through it bro. Sorry [nono]

$125 is pretty insulting... $200 is a great price. Where in NJ are you located? I may have friends in the area.

If not, and you're serious about the $50 non-refundable deposit thing, I am down for that. Greyhound buses are the cheapest way to send bulky items like that, but UPS would also work.

Status
Not open for further replies.