Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SOLD: Parting out the ST sale

Trader history for badltinhelp (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
I'd be all over that 2J intake.
No wait, comes with harness, and filter cover? Damn....

Cyborg turbo, TBE, panda TR6 intercooler, drop in green filter.
245whp 293Tq V-dyno
13.3@104mph

Can you share any details on how the coilovers drove on the car? In the pics it looks like the helper springs are collapsed. We're they always like that or did they settle like that?

OP
badltinhelp
Thread Starter #30
Can you share any details on how the coilovers drove on the car? In the pics it looks like the helper springs are collapsed. We're they always like that or did they settle like that?

I just noticed that I think maybes that's how they settled but I'll call st suspension and ask them. If it not suppose to be like that then I'll have to send it to them to fix it cuz I still have it under warranty.

I just noticed that I think maybes that's how they settled but I'll call st suspension and ask them. If it not suppose to be like that then I'll have to send it to them to fix it cuz I still have it under warranty.
Did you notice any changes over time in how the car drove as those helper springs compressed? Did you have the rise height set on the higher side which may have contributed to some extra preload?

OP
badltinhelp
Thread Starter #34
The car drove great, I lowered it to about 2 fingers and it was really planted. I have it on for around 7k

OP
badltinhelp
Thread Starter #36
Did you notice any changes over time in how the car drove as those helper springs compressed? Did you have the rise height set on the higher side which may have contributed to some extra preload?

Just called st suspension and they said that the helper spring is suppose to be collapsed, it usually happens when u lower the car and the reason for it is to help the main spring stay centered.

received the intake today.
Thanks for the quick shipping and awesome packing!

hopefully i will install it this weekend.
didn't even see the thermal tape in the pics. added bonus! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.