Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD (SOLD) Pierce Motorsport 6 Pt Chassis Brace $200 - shipped or pickup Cincinnati/NKY

Trader history for mk7ST (0)

Hi, for sale is my Pierce 6 Point Chassis Brace made for the Fiesta ST. I believe it fits any year, only reason for selling is that I sold the car before I bothered to install it. It's in brand new condition free from any blemishes and was never bolted up to a car.

This is the highest level of lower chassis bracing you can get for the car from Pierce, read a review about how this brace changes the ST by another user on this forum here: https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/pierce-6-point-brace-review.19207/

PRICE DROP - $200 (buyer pays shipping or local pickup Cincinnati, Ohio/Northern Kentucky area). This exact product is $339 from Pierce plus $50 shipping. Best way to contact me is through email at quintuag@gmail.com. Thanks!

20220915_144050.jpg 20220915_144101.jpg 20220915_144116.jpg

Last edited:
OP
mk7ST
Thread Starter #4
Bump, still available. Price drop to $200, buyer pays shipping.

ORANGEST

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
I really want this but can't commit to purchasing until Mid-June. Does this use the same bolts that the Whoosh Subframe Centering uses? If it's compatible with the subframe centering brackets, I really want this and will be keeping an eye on this thread to see if it's still available as I may be able to purchase this as soon as mid-May but I'm doubtful it will still be available then.