Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Something seems to be amiss...

Driving to work today I thought I had driven over something while exiting the freeway. I hadn't seen any anything lying on the road, so was a bit perplexed to what it could have been that I hit.

Seems the cover/insert for the jack point on the rear driver side decided to make a break for it at 70 mph....

20140222_173534-2.jpg
20140222_173509-2.jpg

Perry

On the bright side, it looks like it should be an easy repair. I hope it is. And certainly, it should be covered by warranty, I would think.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Wow yours leave willingly and I can't get mine out for nothing ...

Driving to work today I thought I had driven over something while exiting the freeway. I hadn't seen any anything lying on the road, so was a bit perplexed to what it could have been that I hit. Seems the cover/insert for the jack point on the rear driver side decided to make a break for it at 70 mph....
At first glance, it doesn't look like anything is damaged on your car. Those covers are a bear to remove but the tethers can be snapped rather easily. You're probably very lucky if you did take a direct hit and nothing else was damaged.