Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Soon to be FiST owner from Georgia!

My name is Danny, and I have been looking at getting a FiST for a little while now. I am looking to buy one in the next 4 months or so, just need to save a little bit more! I currently own a 1994 Mazda Miata that I plan on keeping and making my fun weekend car. I've always been a Ford fan, since my Uncle is an engineer for Ford and my grandfather was as well. I am currently an engineering student looking to follow in their footsteps and hopefully work for Ford one day!

Anyways, enough about me here are some pictures of my Miata!

This is one of the main reasons for wanting another car. The Miata is my daily, and has a few miles on it!

OP
theothersawyer
Thread Starter #7
Thank you! Yeah it's definitely a fun toy! I imagine the FiST is going to be almost equally as fun to drive!

Welcome to the forum and great looking MX5. I often miss my 10th Anniversary Miata...another one of the "I should have kept it" cars of my past.

OP
theothersawyer
Thread Starter #11
If you need any help with the Fiesta, let us know. I'd love to dyno your stock Fiesta ST for no charge. Drop by if you are in the area. www.2j-racing.com
I don't actually have the car yet, but when I do I'll let you know!
Nice looking miata. Sometimes I miss mine, fun little cars.
I know I'd miss mine if I sold it, which is why I plan on keeping it! Such a fun car!
Welcome to the forum and great looking MX5. I often miss my 10th Anniversary Miata...another one of the "I should have kept it" cars of my past.
10AE's are gorgeous! My friend has a beautiful one! Love the blue!

OP
theothersawyer
Thread Starter #12
Well, figured I'd bump this thread since I'm in the search for a FiST again! I decided not to get a FiST back in 2014 because I didn't want to spend $20k+ on a car. So I ended up with a 2004 BMW 330i ZHP.

I had that car as a daily up until last year when I bought a 2016 Mustang GT.

I still have the BMW and the Miata. The current plan is to sell the BMW and replace it with a used FiST. I'm currently thinking of maybe a 2016 in Kona Blue or Molton Orange.

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Well, figured I'd bump this thread since I'm in the search for a FiST again! I decided not to get a FiST back in 2014 because I didn't want to spend $20k+ on a car. So I ended up with a 2004 BMW 330i ZHP.

I had that car as a daily up until last year when I bought a 2016 Mustang GT.

I still have the BMW and the Miata. The current plan is to sell the BMW and replace it with a used FiST. I'm currently thinking of maybe a 2016 in Kona Blue or Molton Orange.
Not a bad decision IMO lol. Welcome.

OP
theothersawyer
Thread Starter #16
Thanks everyone! Now to put the BMW up for sale and find a nice used FiST!

OP
theothersawyer
Thread Starter #18
The BMW officially sold! So now I am in the search for a nice FiST! I'm in no major rush, so I am searching for the right car! Hope to join the FiST community soon!

Woods247

2000 Post Club
The BMW officially sold! So now I am in the search for a nice FiST! I'm in no major rush, so I am searching for the right car! Hope to join the FiST community soon!
I will keep an eye out! There were quite a few excellent cars posted here last year. The ZHP sold quick! Took everything in me not to buy it from you.