Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sounds very very familiar.....doesn't it?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well I just saw ford re-called the Focus & Focus ST for stalling issues due to purge valve malfunction. They are re-called to get a software update for the PCM. I Just thought id share the info as the FiST shares the same problems as others have exp. with stalling after filling up.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/new...-for-a-second-time/ar-AAE5AVz?ocid=spartanntp

And of course to Rub it in that we wont have the ST car line here anymore check the banner at the bottom about the Focus ST wagon coming to Europe....FML....FU*K ford!

Last edited:
my fiesta would crank for a long time before starting after refueling about 3 times in the past 39 months. I wonder if its related.

Since I got a tune that holds my rpm at 850, I have not had the stalling issue since. Maybe mine is not bad enough yet, but just a thought.