Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

South american Fiesta led lights in a ST?

Hi, I am from Colombia, the only south american country were the Mk7 ST was officially sold for some time, unfortunately it came with the USA headlights and taillights, so for a time I wanted to put the euro lighting with led, but it was too complicated to do.
In some south american countries (Colombia not included) the last version sold of the Fiesta titanium uses led lights front and back, lately I´ve been wondering if it is possible to put those lights in the ST, if its an acceptable substitute for the euro lights.
I also would like to know how much does it cost, maybe it can become an option for USA and Mexico based cars. (FYI, Peru uses dollars but I couldn´t find prices)

Thanks

Photos for reference*
1590125124705.png 1590125144456.png

Look like a regular euro headlight and tailight.
Both would work but need minor rewiring work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I am from Colombia, the only south american country were the Mk7 ST was officially sold for some time, unfortunately it came with the USA headlights and taillights, so for a time I wanted to put the euro lighting with led, but it was too complicated to do.
In some south american countries (Colombia not included) the last version sold of the Fiesta titanium uses led lights front and back, lately I´ve been wondering if it is possible to put those lights in the ST, if its an acceptable substitute for the euro lights.
I also would like to know how much does it cost, maybe it can become an option for USA and Mexico based cars. (FYI, Peru uses dollars but I couldn´t find prices)

Thanks

Photos for reference*
View attachment 30998 View attachment 30999
Esta en el grupo ST Performance Col?

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I just checked the website where a lot of us got our Euro's and they have them by region but the same part numbers are listed for each region available (other than RHD, of course) so at least from this source they will have the ECE cutoff. At about $360 USD shipped for the Depo I feel they are a fantastic value and with an easy 1 pin in the harness switch to get LED DRL in choice of high or low all the time is very easy but I found the Add a Circuit trick to be pretty easy to do to get automatic low/high DRL switching. Dang, their price has even dropped further on the Depo's and they have both sides in stock HERE.

Si, incluso alguna vez pregunté lo mismo
Si se pueden cambiar los faros delanteros por los Euro y calzan bien. Al hacerlo debes realizar unos cambios en el pinout para que te funcione el strip como DRL. Lee el hilo All what you need to know about retrofit. Sobre las luces traceras es otra historia y las puedes encontrar en whoosh sport motor. El fiesta st sureño viene de Mexico por ende tiene que servirle. Espero esto te pueda ayudar

Ford Community Posts