Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

South Carolina

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welcome! It's always cool to see a woman (I'm assuming that's you) who likes to drive fun cars. We don't see enough of them here. Sprinkle_Star is a wonderful exception.

You can use most any tuner. They can send you tunes through the internets, and you can send data back and forth to customize your tune to your car. You'll need to buy a Cobb access port and whatever tune you end up getting.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
WELCOME!
IF you wanted an in person tune (but you'd still need a Cobb AP), I would have said Custom Performance Engineering in Spartanburg.

BUT, since their excellent tuning maestro 'guru' Mitch Levy is leaving them (or already gone??), I doubt anyone else there is (as) adept at 1.6 Ecoboost tuning. [:(]

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
If you plan on staying Stock Turbo....I know I did @ one point. Get a Cobb AP3 from a vendor with one of their Tunes that usually comes with it

dhminer

2000 Post Club
If you plan on staying Stock Turbo....I know I did @ one point. Get a Cobb AP3 from a vendor with one of their Tunes that usually comes with it
This is the best way to work with someone who has tuned hundreds of our cars. I used Stratified to tune my Mazdaspeed6 many years ago and had a positive experience. Undecided who I'll use when my warranty expires and I go beyond the MP215 tune I've been running but seems like you can't lose by using Dizzy, Stratified or Mountune.

joesiris

welcome, I'm also from south Carolina, not many of us out there huh. we do have a group tho, ST/RS MOB. Its a Columbia based group of focus st/rs and fiesta st owners from all over south Carolina. feel free to look them up on Facebook ( i do not have Facebook, this is my only social media)

welcome, I'm also from south Carolina, not many of us out there huh. we do have a group tho, ST/RS MOB. Its a Columbia based group of focus st/rs and fiesta st owners from all over south Carolina. feel free to look them up on Facebook ( i do not have Facebook, this is my only social media)
Didn't know there was a group of st/rs/fist owners in sc.

joesiris

Didn't know there was a group of st/rs/fist owners in sc.
yeah its only been about a year, only a couple FiST guys in the group tho, mostly focus owners. We basically only meet up before meets (CCM, C&C, Quaker state) we are actually meeting for cars and coffee this sat morning at the Lexington books a million on highway 378 @ 7:30am
cmeet.jpg

yeah its only been about a year, only a couple FiST guys in the group tho, mostly focus owners. We basically only meet up before meets (CCM, C&C, Quaker state) we are actually meeting for cars and coffee this sat morning at the Lexington books a million on highway 378 @ 7:30am
View attachment 36127
I wish I could make my way down to that lol.

joesiris

I wish I could make my way down to that lol.
im waiting for them to open up C&C of the upstate. That greenville meet is great..the group and i have gone a few times. they drive a lil faster than i normally do, but to stay as a group i keep up with them, but we make a hour and a half trip in just under an hour. but it is fun to see a 15 car line just cruising down 26

im waiting for them to open up C&C of the upstate. That greenville meet is great..the group and i have gone a few times. they drive a lil faster than i normally do, but to stay as a group i keep up with them, but we make a hour and a half trip in just under an hour. but it is fun to see a 15 car line just cruising down 26
I think I have seen you guys at Greenville CC, I try and make it every month (well before they shut down for covid)

joesiris

i feel like im the only one...when the group gets together for C&C of the upstate we go up as a group, but pp; trickle out at different times. I always stay behind and try to find some county rds to play on. last time i went to paris mountain state park...the road that goes thru the park is amazing...the speed limit is only like 25 and being a state park with pedestrians i stuck close to it out of respect, but non the less a great lil drive. quality is crap (im still trying to figure out how to upload to youtube) but here is a section of it.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RM0k_XTW3I

I've been playing with the idea of huntting down some twisty back roads to hit ND play on. If you ever get the chance you should go to camden and head up 97 like ur headed to great falls there's a section around liberty hit that is an absolute blast, super easy to hit 75 in those corners. Don't ask how I know this please.

View attachment 36127
Crazy, I live about a mile and a half from the regal movie theater in the background.