Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

South Florida FiST'ers

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #3
Welcome man! I started this thread before I found out there were other S FL threads already kicking, so this one is probably redundant. Nice to see you chose an ingot like mine. post pics!

I don't have any pics yet....But so far within the first month of ownership I changed all the interior bulbs to LEDs, the front and back turn signals to the chrome bulbs(for the stealthy look), HIDs 4500k on the HL and 3000k on the fogs, 20% tints, a James Barone Racing shift knob, and I will be changing all fluids(oil and tranny fluid) to Royal Purple stuff fairly soon. I also have the 2JR intake on order. I'll take some pics soon.

Miami Beach......i've seen two other M.O. FISTs the past several months.....the dealer where i got my car also had M.O. with the grey recaros. Mine has Orange recaros.

Sourskittle

4000 Post Club
Miami Beach......i've seen two other M.O. FISTs the past several months.....the dealer where i got my car also had M.O. with the grey recaros. Mine has Orange recaros.
I've never seen a fist with color matching Recaros. Can you post some pics? I'd like to check that out :)

image.jpg

This is the only interior shot i have at the moment. Not sure why the photo uploaded like it did.

image.jpg image.jpg

You can zoom in and kinda see the top part of the seats. Didnt intend to post the photo twice......oh well. Hope you can see it ok.

Thanks.......i originally wanted silver like my SVT Focus was, but my fianc? liked the Orange....big change for me, but i'm happy with the color.

A fellow silver FiSTer honked at me last night at the corner of Kendall Drive and 132nd Avenue. Was it anyone here?

There is an autocross this weekend at BB & T Center this Sunday. Come out and drive your cars to your limit for $45. This event is organized by Equipe Rapide and it is always well organized and SAFE.

There is an autocross this weekend at BB & T Center this Sunday. Come out and drive your cars to your limit for $45. This event is organized by Equipe Rapide and it is always well organized and SAFE.
How much is it to spectate? Maybe we can all meet up there and hang out.