Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

South Florida FiST'ers

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #121
It was good man. We had a good turnout! Apex came by, Nick (who helped put in your DP) brought one of his mustangs out, Omar, and a bunch of Newbs. It was nice. Next one at Coral springs Mall on 26th I think. check ERscc web site.

That's too far....I don't understand why they can't do more autocrosses down south. It's annoying.

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #123
It takes about 45 min to get there from Kendall on a weekend. Many of us drive that distance and more daily, so it's all the same. I will be there with my tent as usual! [raceflag]
PS: as far as the locations - it is very hard to get good sites at a reasonable price! They are trying to keep the fees reasonable, that's why.
Also many people live way north of us Mouse!!! [spank]

OP
TurboRon
Thread Starter #124
for more info go to http://www.erscc.com/ and click on race calendar (event #2)

to sign up to race you need a separate account on driverregistration.com - or click: .driver
registration may not be open yet and usually closes on the wednesday night prior to event. On-site registration is usually possible, but costs more (like $60.) spectating is free!!![like]
this is a well controlled, "fairly" [giggle] safe event - cars go one at a time like rally. The cones keep speed in check.
Try to be there coral square mall by 8am if you want to race - there is a lot of preparation. Car must be clean of all items so bring a box or big rubbermaid container and leave as much as possible home. I will bring my tent so fist'ers will have shade!
b u m p !!!

[MENTION=1625]TurboRon[/MENTION] , you open for an install day? I got coilovers, wheels and tires, ready to go on. Let me know.

Hey guys, new member here checking in from Wellington (west of West Palm). Went back and read a couple pages back, I'm going to check out the erscc site and try to make an event or two! Cheers!

Edit: looks like no new events have been planned yet, I've subbed to the thread, and I'll check back in.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Tylorr83

Howdy all, Treasure Coast checking in. I've seen a few FiST's around, but not able to chat anyone up. I'm looking to be picking one up hopefully early next year, but none of the dealers have ones availbe for test driving and no used cars within 100 miles. Driven my buddies Focus ST, but leaning towards the Fiesta but want to drive one first to to confirm. Coming from a turbo Miata wanting more practicality

DaveG99

Im looking to move back to Florida in a year or two. I lived in Boca Raton as a kid and then lived in Orlando for about 13 years but have been in Texas for 11 years. Do you guys own your own homes? Seems like houses are astronomically high priced in south Florida. or maybe Texas is just cheap.

I have a condo in pompano beach, im currently selling it for a nice profit and buying a similar sized townhouse down the street for way less lol

DaveG99

I have a condo in pompano beach, im currently selling it for a nice profit and buying a similar sized townhouse down the street for way less lol
Yeah the prices here in Dallas have gone up a lot as well. My house has gone up about $60k in 5 years. But a similar house in South Florida is about $100k more than here in Dallas. I might have to just downsize and live in the hood! lol