Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Southwest Pa FiST meet

Hopefully going to have a little meet and cruise this sunday the 2nd of august. meeting between 12:30 and 1:00 sunday afternoon at Connellsville walmart. We'll take a little cruise up to ohiopyle and then maybe grab something to eat. Anyone is welcome. PM me if you need the address to Walmart or if you need a slight time change.

I get back from vacation late Saturday evening and will probably be staying there with my family for a few weeks before headed back to NC for the start of the school year(I'm a teacher).

My car will be a dirty disaster. It's sat for a month, and has a failed plastidip venture still on there. Haven't even seen the car since June 25... Still pumped to see some other FiSTs and meet a few peeps though.

My car will be a dirty disaster. It's sat for a month, and has a failed plastidip venture still on there. Haven't even seen the car since June 25... Still pumped to see some other FiSTs and meet a few peeps though.
Just run it through a car wash and call it a day! Lol! I just washed mine today and will have no time to wash it again before Sunday, so it is what it is lol

Mine has a ton of bug guts all over the front and is dirty and hell because I live on a dusty road. I'm just going to run it through a car wash Saturday night and be done with it.

You know, I've never actually used a drive through car wash in the 8 years I've been driving...

You know, I've never actually used a drive through car wash in the 8 years I've been driving...
Ha. To each his own. There's one by my house that's fantastic. At the end, they towel dry your car, including the door jams, and will even scrub the wheels and shine the tires, and clean the inside of the windows. All for under 20 bucks. Comes with unlimited vacuum use.

No doubt they are nice. I'm just cheap and enjoy washing haha
I understand completely. Hand washing has advantages. Less chance for scratches, swirls, etc etc. Plus you can do it right, be meticulous, wax, buff, etc. I can't be arsed to do it.

I'll be there at 1. Going to church, then ill fill up the car and head up the hill to Walmart.