Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Spacers!!??

Im having a really hard time searching on this forum/google/other forums to find an answer to this question...

Has anybody used a set of 1'' spacers/adapters for the SOLE PURPOSE of adapting 4x100 to 4x108?

I have a set of brand new konig retracks in pearl white wrapped in falken azenis (16", 215/7.5) I was planning to use on a Honda EK build but they would look amazing on my FiST and I cant get past the idea of using them its tearing me up inside. I plan on running a set of eibach springs for a SMALL drop just to get rid of a bit of body roll/wheel gap and im not afraid of getting my fenders rolled/pulled a bit to make it work.

What im really asking is has ANYBODY done this conversion and how is it working for them?

LT Berzerker

Doable depending on offset of your rims... However, you might want to do some searching about a straight hub conversion to 4x100

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Do a google search "redrill rotors fiesta st" there is a guys who does it on one of the fiesta st forums.

OP
B
Thread Starter #4
Yes i have seen that but i am specifically looking for information regarding spacers/adapters in regards to fitment and integrity.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Sounds like he is looking for 25mm 4x100 to 4x108 adapters..I don't think anyone here has tried it but the Focus forums have done it many times. If you get some 16x7" wheels this should still put you within the 8" width that everyone here is running.

OP
B
Thread Starter #7
Sounds like he is looking for 25mm 4x100 to 4x108 adapters..I don't think anyone here has tried it but the Focus forums have done it many times. If you get some 16x7" wheels this should still put you within the 8" width that everyone here is running.
Yes thats more like it. I have 16x7.5's and the azenis are a pretty thick wall so im just assuming that if i lower it .5" - .7" im probably going to need to roll the fenders a bit.

I have not been able to come across a thread on any fiesta forums that discuss any issues people have had with 4x108 to 4x100 adapters. Looking online the majority of these adapters are 1" thick which is fine but the problem is... On the fiesta particularly have people had issues with the integrity of the spacers, wear and tear ... Any issues in general.

Thanks for the replies, i might just have to bite the bullet and test it myself seing as this car is very recent so there have not been a ton of reviews like this yet.