Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sparco Pro Corsa/Pirelli P-Zero Nero GT 215/40 ZR17

I love new wheels day. Obviously, it is January and this post is useless, but I'm extremely good at losing pictures and forgetting things.

That makes it everyone's problem now.

So here is the unboxing and very close inspection of my new Sparco Pro Corsa/Pirelli P-Zero Nero GT 215/40 ZR17 wheel and tire set!

Look for impressions in the Spring.

This is how they arrive from TireRack, nicely boxed up and neatly placed by messenger drones or fairies. I've never seen it happen.

Once the packaging juggernaut that is eight plastic band and two pieces of cardboard is removed, this!

I either did not realize, or forgot, that the Pro Corsa decal is actually blue, and it matches. That's a win.

The Sparco Logo is actually a badge, which is actually pretty neat. These wheels are filled with little Easter eggs like this.

Optional alloy valve, which may or may not leak in the long run. It looks good, I regret nothing.

It says "engineered by". This means they are not made by anyone who has a name anywhere on the wheel.

I just want to say that my tires have a website address on them, so if I run you over, you know who to complain to.

A feature, all joking aside, that I genuinely found useful is the complete size and measurements of the wheel is "LASERED" into the rimwall.

Here is a size comparison of the standard (after two years of commuting up and down the northeast corridor) and new tires.

I haven't really seen a true comparison between the finishes between Sparco matte grey and the gloss silver of the OEM wheels. It is my great contribution to society, until one of my urchin children becomes a ruthless dictator.

And finally, brass tacks.

Bye.

I had those same tires in a 225/40/18 on my Cobalt SS. They're pretty good all around performance tires. I even had them mounted all winter during the "Polar Vortex" a while back when I lived in Ohio. They handle wet and cold decently well and they're pretty good in the dry too.

OP
ItMightBePizza
Thread Starter #6
I put these on reddit and got slammed for the tires, are they really that good?

I put these on reddit and got slammed for the tires, are they really that good?
From my experience they're okay all-around tires. Of course you can get better dedicated summer tires or dedicated winter tires. I think these were the stock tires on mustangs a while back and maybe the GTI?