Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sparco Terra

I've been looking around and coming to the harsh reality that we do have a bit of a limited market with a 4x108 bolt pattern. However I did find a wheel that has just come out in a new color that peaked my interest.

I give you the Sparco Terra in gold.

On my car in dreamworld.

What do you think? It comes in black and grey as well, but I don't want to start stepping in to the "Murdered Out" realm.

OP
ArrFrazier
Thread Starter #3
With a bit of a drop that would look nice. Maybe some meaty tires. I'm trying to preserve ride quality.

I have the terras in grey with 205 50 16 tires. The contact patch is significantly wider than that of the stock wheel/tire combo. Highly recommended

OP
ArrFrazier
Thread Starter #6
With a bit of a drop that would look nice. Maybe some meaty tires. I'm trying to preserve ride quality.

Nope. 16x7 with 205 50 16 continental extreme contact dw
About an inch wider contact patch than stock per wheel

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Where can you buy these from cause on tirerack it says not available on our car.

the duke

I have the terras in grey with 205 50 16 tires. The contact patch is significantly wider than that of the stock wheel/tire combo. Highly recommended
More pics?. I'm constantly eyeing the Sparcos or even the OZ LEggendas (only in black for the US though).

I have an orange ST too.