Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Sparco Terra

Changeover to 4x100 by getting your Oem setup drilled. I saw a post on here or the other site from a guy doing the work for not too much. Definitely worth it. You can then just pickup 4x100 wheels everywhere in any style or offset practically that you want.

I do like those Sparcos.

OutOfDemo

I second the question above. Where did you find those on Tirerack. Those are exactly what I'm looking for. I haven't seen that color listed yet.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Did you have to get centering rings for these? I see tirerack doesn't include them like other wheels. Or don't you need them?

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I doesn't say under included hardware like it does all the other wheels. So I wasn't sure if there's was something special about them or not. But thanks. I'm liking them more and more I see them.

I'll definitely be going 16 next summer, just want that beefer look, along as the added protection. It's between these, the MR125, and Assetoo Garas, so far.