Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Speakers in rear door

All I want to know is if anyone has put subs in the rear door, I found some "SKAR-PAX 6.5 Mid-range Speakers" at pick n pull for 15 bucks the other day and I was just curious if anyone else has done it. I'm gonna run a LOC from glove box to a amp mounted somewhere in the trunk. Not sure on placement yet. Anyways I already have the speakers retro fitted to the oe speaker housing for the oe clip connecters and was wondering once I add the amp do I just run the output directly from amp or use a t-connector. Also t connecter at LOC-to-headunit? Or just run input directly to LOC since I'll be using amp.

Ps. I've been using speakers without amp they work and all but amp will give it the power it desperately needs. Basically I just want to know best way to set up the LOC because I'm very aware of the bass cut off at certain frequencies.

PSS. I had them in the back before I was informed most of the sound goes to front and since I didn't have amp at the time I moved them to the front. I've done the frequency sound test. 65-120hz is where they sound best.

Last edited:
OP
E
Thread Starter #2
Never mind solved my own problem. Just gonna place LOC near glove compartment. Run constant power off accessories power line. Then connect L and R rear wires to LOC. Ground LOC off head unit ground. Run power line from battery tucked away to trunk on driver's side then run RCA's on passenger for input to amp. Run only speaker wire from amp to rear doors no OE connection, just solder to speakers and regular pnp to amp.

Attachments