Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

sport mode?

NotGnu

U.S. Navy Veteran
Pressing the traction button once and the infotainment screen displays sport mode.
The owner's manual states that traction control is not disabled but less sensitive or the like.
Does sport mode do anything else?

ORANGEST

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
I swear the steering tightens up a little, but I've heard others say this is placebo... or not "tightens up" but that little bit of wobble at the 0 point seems like there's less play... Also when I want to make it pop I put it in sport mode and I can make the exhaust pop more reliably, but your results may vary as I've got a sport cat + downpipe + exhaust.

OP
NotGnu

NotGnu

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #3
I also have a cat back and other things up front. So, no noise dif. for me.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I wish that Bryan R. (BRGT350) was still on here, as I want to ask him HOW he installed the (NOT Rally Armor, or RokBlox) rear mud flaps he used on his FiST in the 'winter mode', without using those companies' mounting hardware.

The way he mounted the fronts is easy to see in his old posts on here.

In Sport mode, engine mapping and throttle pedal response are sharpened, and EPAS settings adjusted to deliver more feedback and finer control for fast road driving