Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Build Number Plaques (and how to get one)

Same here. I placed my order on April 27th and he said "delivery end of may" and I still haven't received it yet.

But I should probably check my recent mail and make sure I just didn't miss it in there.

Keep an eye out for a light blue envelope with the return address on the back. Thats what mine came in. Looks just like junk mail

Last edited:
Same here. I placed my order on April 27th and he said "delivery end of may" and I still haven't received it yet.

But I should probably check my recent mail and make sure I just didn't miss it in there.
boerniRS wrote back to me and said "posted on 2nd of june - should arrive soon"

so I will be keeping an eye out for it and will post about it once its arrived

Keep an eye out for a light blue envelope with the return address on the back. Thats what mine came it. Looks just like junk mail
Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:
Going to order a couple for my ST200. . My only concern is the build number he provides is actually genuine as he could pick any number and we would not be able to check from Ford this is actually correct. . .
lol good point.

I just email him.