Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST Oem wheels like new

Trader history for vegaspyder (0)

Located in Henderson just outside of Las Vegas.

These were taken off a car right after purchase when the po ordered ford racing wheels and the guy gave them to me with my car when I bought it because the rado wheels on it have quite a few dings.

$300 picked up. No tpms.

I'd be interested in some trades possibly. Cat back, shift knob, dead pedal, 15x8 wheels.

OP
V
Thread Starter #2
Bump

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

OP
V
Thread Starter #4
They are like new.

OP
V
Thread Starter #5
Bump

OP
V
Thread Starter #7
Yes Sir

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I see they are all boxed up....can they be shipped? With insurance put on them to 55434? If I have to I'll drive to get them but it'll be a long drive. I am very interested in them a due to a powder coat I'd like to get done with them.

OP
V
Thread Starter #9
I can ship them, sure. I'll need to check to maybe add some extra cardboard to the faces of the wheels to be safe though. I'm in a hotel for work until next friday. I'd figure around 375 shipped, but I'll get an accurate quote when I get back home for you that may be lower or higher if that doesn't sound good.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I can ship them, sure. I'll need to check to maybe add some extra cardboard to the faces of the wheels to be safe though. I'm in a hotel for work until next friday. I'd figure around 375 shipped, but I'll get an accurate quote when I get back home for you that may be lower or higher if that doesn't sound good.

Sounds great....thanks I appreciate it!