Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST shift knob hats!

Trader history for Tedicus43 (0)

I made this ST shift knob hat and I thought it came out pretty well! I have different hat styles and colors to choose from so if you want a red curve billed hat with black lettering, as an example, let me know! I make them to order and if you wanted something else on the hat we might be able to work something out!
$25 total, shipping from Denver CO.
PM or Email me at Tedicus43@gmail.com

Love the idea, but the shift pattern is wonky on your design. Not to bring you down, because I'd buy one if it didn't look like the shift pattern and numbers were hand drawn on there.

OP
Tedicus43
Thread Starter #3
Love the idea, but the shift pattern is wonky on your design. Not to bring you down, because I'd buy one if it didn't look like the shift pattern and numbers were hand drawn on there.
The problem with the embroidery machine I'm using is when something is that small it starts to lose it's clarity. That's the biggest i could get the numbers in the circle without making the circle to big. I'll experiment some more and hopefully be able to make it look less "hand drawn". If you were to purchase one what colors would you want? When I fine tune the design I can stitch one up for you and send you pictures if you would like!

I'm more of a curved bill/trucker hat kinda guy. If you had a military/drab green hat that you could do with the tan or black stitching that'd be absolutely perfect and I wouldn't hesitate to spend the $25 if the design was cleaned up a bit.

Apologize if I was too critical, I just know there's a lot of other people that would buy this thing in a second if it looked cleaner. You'll have an even better market on the FoST side too. Good luck and please do keep me posted because I really would love one of these!

OP
Tedicus43
Thread Starter #5
I'm more of a curved bill/trucker hat kinda guy. If you had a military/drab green hat that you could do with the tan or black stitching that'd be absolutely perfect and I wouldn't hesitate to spend the $25 if the design was cleaned up a bit.

Apologize if I was too critical, I just know there's a lot of other people that would buy this thing in a second if it looked cleaner. You'll have an even better market on the FoST side too. Good luck and please do keep me posted because I really would love one of these!
I'll see what I can do and get back to you! And there is no need to apologize, constructive criticism is always welcome.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
^^^ same here. I rushed in here half expecting to see a lil condom type thing on a shift knob lmao.

but great idea OP!

The quality of the embroidery on the hat looks up to par with what I'd expect it to look like. I wouldn't expect embroidery to come out much cleaner than how it looks in that photo.

Interested in the hat. Looks good! Would be interested to see pictures of what the other hat styles you have available as options are.

I made this ST shift knob hat and I thought it came out pretty well! I have different hat styles and colors to choose from so if you want a red curve billed hat with black lettering, as an example, let me know! I make them to order and if you wanted something else on the hat we might be able to work something out!
$25 total, shipping from Denver CO.
PM or Email me at Tedicus43@gmail.com

Hey I think we were private messaging but the mobile isn't showing my sent PMs as going through. I'm still interested in the hat in green (you sent me a message of the hat) with the black stitching if you're making it!

Bluedrank

Hey, so have you considered making just regular ST logo hats? Like big red letters up front. ST hats are very hard to find nowadays.

One design idea would be to offset the shift pattern(or logo) onto the left side of the front, and keep the st logo on the back. maybe add an option for a 2-color version(like the actual logos on the cars)?

Just rolling some ideas out there. I'd more than likely be down for the double logo version in the silver and red on a darker grey hat....

neeqness

1000 Post Club
What if you had it say Fiesta in front except with the st in it red and looking like the emblems?