Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

ST update

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
OK guys time for an update if you all care, LOL.

I hurt my back working on my ST, it’s just about healed which is good because I have a ton of ST parts sitting in my garage.

OK enough about me, I put the first tank of 93 Marathon in Lil Badass, I waited till less than a gallon of stealership swill was left. I’m going to drive her about 20 miles then install my Dizzy tune. I also received my Dagy, so before and after numbers will be forth coming before and after every mode. I learned a long time ago manufacturers of performance parts have a habit of inflating gain numbers. So I want to know good, bad or other wise what a part did for me.

Parts that waiting breathlessly for install.

Wavespec rotors and Power Stop carbon ceramic pads and Motul 600 brake fluid.

LC7i, JBL front component speakers and Rockford Fosgate amp and Rockville 8” under seat sub. Still waiting for my custom loop back harness and JBL rear coaxial speakers.

I also have various dress up goodies.

End of story for now.

OP
Old Mike Emerson

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #3
Interested in hearing about the wavespec rotors! Are you planning to take it to the track or auto-x?
I would if any events were near me, but there are none that I know of. I picked them because I don't see a need for a thousand dollar plus brake up grade and I wanted something different that is better than stock. My car only has 7k on the clock and the brakes are shot.

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
I would if any events were near me, but there are none that I know of. I picked them because I don't see a need for a thousand dollar plus brake up grade and I wanted something different that is better than stock. My car only has 7k on the clock and the brakes are shot.
The stupid fiesta traction control eats front brake pads like they're nothing

CarGuy

1000 Post Club
That's not the brakes fault. I had 22k on my brakes and they were fine. Normal street driving with some aggressiveness from time to time. You must be 3-wheeling that thing all the time. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
That's not the brakes fault. I had 22k on my brakes and they were fine. Normal street driving with some aggressiveness from time to time. You must be 3-wheeling that thing all the time. Lol

lol well the FiST is so slow it makes it easy to go full dickhead mode 100% of the time lol

lol well the FiST is so slow it makes it easy to go full dickhead mode 100% of the time lol
I was the last one to take a run at an event, and I made the mistake of not checking before changing my autocross wheels out to go home. Burnt my hand on the first lugnut I pulled. The Quaife pretty much solved that and reduced my car's expensive pad habit.

OP
Old Mike Emerson

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Thread Starter #8

They were trashed when I bought the car. I still have factory warranty, but I don't trust dealer hacks to work on my car.