Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Stage 2 and e30 tunes

Trader history for MidOctLead (0)

Jason just set me up with stage 2 and e30 tune. His service has been outstanding. The day after installing the tune I had a crazy situation where my OAR shot up to +1 and power was way down. Jason looked at my logs and could see something wasn't right. It was not the tune at all but he still helped me with the trouble shooting. Long story short is I believe a bad axle shaft carrier bearing created a lot of noise and vibration that caused the ECU to think it was getting a ton of knock and it pulled timing like crazy. All is running good now and the torque this thing makes is crazy. Going to run stage 2 for a full tank and then give e30 a try.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah, and people berated at me when I claimed that the knocking loudly over every tiny bump in the road, metal to metal spherical bearings on the mounting points of my LG Motorsports Bilstein coil overs on my Z28, were causing false knock, and pulling timing severely! [thumbdown]

I sold those and installed a Ground Control coil over conversion kit on Koni Sports, problem solved. [wink]