Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

stage 5 boost

Mustang Ecoboost so increased displacement and a bigger turbo = what a stage 5 FiST would be? Did I get it right? Although he stock power of the Ecoboost wouldn't be near "stage 5" levels, unless that's a GT.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #4
Mustang Ecoboost so increased displacement and a bigger turbo = what a stage 5 FiST would be? Did I get it right? Although he stock power of the Ecoboost wouldn't be near "stage 5" levels, unless that's a GT.
Lol, I think you're over thinking it a tad bit. I was snapping a pick of my 5.0 and my new FiST and needed a stupid funny title :)

Mmmmm 5.0. My wife hates Mustangs or else my FiST would have been a Mustang instead. Glad I didn't really, but I still love the new Mustang.

I thought it was a riddle or something. Lol

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #6
Mmmmm 5.0. My wife hates Mustangs or else my FiST would have been a Mustang instead. Glad I didn't really, but I still love the new Mustang.

I thought it was a riddle or something. Lol
I think if you add cobb stage 3 and a pro tune you'll find the FiST is more fun than the mustang.

Honestly, I think it's more fun even stock. Yes the GT has all that power, the V8 growl, and you can hang the ass out all day long (I miss my IS300 for that) but you can feel it's size and extra weight. I am convinced that I am happier with the FiST than I would have been with the Mustang. I don't need gobs of power, just something fun to toss around.

This gen Mustang is leaps and bounds better in the fun department than any other gen mustang ever built though.