Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Standard Fiesta wing

Fiesta SE (small) wing — Any thoughts on installing the smaller Fiesta SE (or others) wing/spoiler/aero? Looks like it’s smaller lighter and doesn’t seem to have the squirter for the third brake light, less drag likely, etc.

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Our wing does actually play a part in keeping the car stable at higher speeds. Its not just tacked on for looks. It should fit however. As people use the base fiesta wing as the mounting point for the RS replica wings.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Another note:
The third brake light is the same part for the SE as well as the ST.
In addition, except for the lens color it is the same as the light for the Focus.

BTW: I have the standard wing on my ST as the mounting for my RS style wing.

OP
A
Thread Starter #4
As people use the base fiesta wing as the mounting point for the RS replica wings.
Interesting, would you mind sharing some links or info? I didn’t know about that.

I may order an eBay used part to check it out... just haven’t seen on heard anyone discuss it.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I may order an eBay used part to check it out... just haven’t seen on heard anyone discuss it.
You might try SEARCH
There is a lot of info on this forum about it.

OP
A
Thread Starter #6
You might try SEARCH
There is a lot of info on this forum about it.
easy there pal, I’ve looked around quite a bit on this forum even, way way too many hours spent here for the last few months.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
Funny I found about 4 pages including my build page by using different key words.
Sorry, just thought it would help you.

I would do this for the reasons of being able to use a normal bicycle rack and not having the wing collect all that water when it rains.

Hey AZ, not sure if you're still looking for a standard wing. I posted about mine in another post, but here's mine with a standard spoiler. Picked it up for $25 at a junkyard off of a same-colored car. The brake light/squirter swapped over with no problem. Bought this one mainly to see what it would look like while I save up some $$ to have a replacement ST wing painted.

Attachments

OP
A
Thread Starter #10
Thanks, I kind of like it, looks less top heavy. Had no idea they made it in the white tricoat for the lower Fiesta models. What year is it from?

Mine isn't tri-coat, just standard 2015 Oxford White, so it was easy to find a wrecked standard car. My wing got smashed when my garage door collapsed and clipped the back of my car on the way down. I'm lucky it didn't do any more damage. I picked up a used replacement ST wing in another color, just don't want to spend the money to have it painted right now. I sort of like the standard wing, but it's nice to be able to switch back if I want when the new one gets painted.