Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stay plugged in or not with Accessport?

What do most of you guys do? Do you like to leave your Accessport plugged in and monitor different things, or do you prefer to load the map onto your ECU and then take out your Accessport?

ryst

I leave my AP mounted to view readings. My current setup is 5 gauges: Boost (with graph), compressor temp, charge temp, ignition correction and oil temp

Other readings I have used or swap out are intake air temp, AFR, and coolant temp

5 guage setup myself, Boost with graph, ignition correction, knock for cyl 4, oil temp, coolant temp. Will probably take coolant off and swap with something else, as I did have my radiator pressure checked just to be sure it wasn't one of the unfortunate defect ones.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I dont plug mine in anymore especially for short rides. Tired of connectiing and disconnecting. I want real guages already.