Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stealthy Frankenfiesta

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #201
Hey [MENTION=3960]OrangeFiST[/MENTION]: We went with a custom-built replacement door. A door company near here is getting the thing made and will do the installation. The company making it is in Sacramento: http://www.carriagedoor.com/

Car is STILL stuck in the garage. 7 weeks out until the new one comes. We're also getting the exterior of house painted, as well as some other adjustments around the house.

Hey [MENTION=3960]OrangeFiST[/MENTION]: We went with a custom-built replacement door. A door company near here is getting the thing made and will do the installation. The company making it is in Sacramento: http://www.carriagedoor.com/

Car is STILL stuck in the garage. 7 weeks out until the new one comes. We're also getting the exterior of house painted, as well as some other adjustments around the house.
Sorry for late reply but....

Yup, that’ what ahm talkin about! It’s going to be nice.

Well, you must post pics of it once its done, probably in the off topic section.

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #203
Sorry for late reply but....

Yup, that’ what ahm talkin about! It’s going to be nice.

Well, you must post pics of it once its done, probably in the off topic section.
I will post here when everything is done. Probably end of September before it's all done.

OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #204
Car escaped from the garage a few weeks ago when the new garage door went in. Took a while, but the garage got painted (several weeks after the rest of house was done) and the cosmetic hardware finally went back up today. Now that far left door has a brand new wall-mounted style Liftmaster opener to go along with all the other new garage door hardware.

I wish I had added that opener years ago. So much headache would have been avoided. Ah well, it's all good now.

i-BNjt4hh-XL.jpg

Last edited:
OP
meFiSTo

meFiSTo

Thread Starter #205
Well, my friends, I have set my Fiesta ST free.

My nephew @alexvollmer has assumed ownership of Frankenfiesta. You may see Alex poking around looking for advice. I know you'll treat him with the same kindness and support that you have treated me over these past few years. It's a great community.

It's likely that I'll parting with my Focus RS as well. It's possible that will be replace it with a Golf R (DSG). I'll post a photo here if that happens.

If not: "So long, and thanks for all the fish."

- Kim

Well, my friends, I have set my Fiesta ST free.
My nephew @alexvollmer has assumed ownership of Frankenfiesta. You may see Alex poking around looking for advice. I know you'll treat him with the same kindness and support that you have treated me over these past few years. It's a great community.
Thanks for the intro, Kim. Hi, everyone and thanks for having me here! I just got the Fiesta settled into its new home. An oil change is planned for this week and then I have some autocross scheduled for later this month. This car has been fun for just trucking around town, but I think it’s going to be a blast as a cone-killer!

Ford Community Posts