Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Steel Turbofans?

Hey Folks,

Sorry if this is a double tap - all of my ‘turbofan’ searches on here populate with the Fifteen52 rims. That being said, I have always thought the old school turbofan rims were sweet but haven’t been able to source a set for the FiST. I found these cool, and sketchy, looking fans that bolt onto steelies. I thought these would be cool to stick onto some winter steels.

5356C993-9AE7-49BC-8712-22DECE1087C6.jpeg

55659293-0C47-43C9-804B-1E7385F41631.jpeg

114BFFA9-B205-4A0B-B8F5-F9B67167E032.jpeg

1) Anyone else weird enough to try to find these style rims as well? If so, any success?

2) Anyone played with these steelies? The eBay has them listed ~$300.

3) Thoughts?

Last edited:

the duke

I believe Rotiform makes old BBS and RAYS/VOLK style turbofans but I'm not sure if they make a 4x108 fitment.

Woods247

2000 Post Club
D-lng designs in Belgium can make whatever you want for any wheel. I have a set on Tarmacs and haven’t had any issues. Find him on IG.

edit: I missed your questions.. Do you have the fans already? I don’t see why steelies would be a problem for your intended purpose. They bend easy but they’re cheap.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I really want those. Are they universal and bolt to regular steel wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
The Cuzi
Thread Starter #5
I believe Rotiform makes old BBS and RAYS/VOLK style turbofans but I'm not sure if they make a 4x108 fitment.
Yeah, I saw that too. Rotiform looks awesome but their rims are usually large diameter and not applicable for me. Thanks for the point!

OP
The Cuzi
Thread Starter #6
D-lng designs in Belgium can make whatever you want for any wheel. I have a set on Tarmacs and haven’t had any issues. Find him on IG.

edit: I missed your questions.. Do you have the fans already? I don’t see why steelies would be a problem for your intended purpose. They bend easy but they’re cheap.
Epic! This is exactly what I was looking for. If you don’t mind my asking, what are their rates for creation? Thanks!

OP
The Cuzi
Thread Starter #7
I really want those. Are they universal and bolt to regular steel wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m not sure, those are the exact questions I wanted to know and if anyone on here has used them. My hesitations is the English on the eBay posts are more broken then a Chevy with >100k miles. A lot of the posts include German but I think the producer might actually be from Taiwan. My hesitation is weight balance, quality, fitment, idk a few dozen concerns. I even started thinking of how to produce my own which led me down a very deep rabbit trail last night. If someone in the US started making small batches of these for steels I would buy the hell out of them.