Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

StevenP's Build: Help me finalize build items :)

Thanks Adam! It'll be a few months of parts gathering but when the time comes I'll most certainly be in touch. I was looking at the turbosmart IWG to go along my with their dual shortie kompact BOV, would your setup be more beneficial, and if so could elaborate why or on the differences between the parts. New to turbos, I haven't a clue!
You can hold off on the BOV itself, there was no actual gains and they tend to compressor surge. My internal wastegate actuator is actually manufactured by Turbosmart specifically for me, and with my specs. I have a proprietary spring system, and I pre-set the preload on them before I ship them out. This way they are direct drop in, and no guessing needed to perform optimally.

Here are the gains with my IWG.

As you can see boost was much smoother, and it held more boost than the factory IWG. The testing was performed on a tune/intercooler/catback only 2015 Fiesta ST (my personal car).