Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Stock Black Fiesta St Wheels sold

Trader history for gonetillbrovember (0)

Hey,
I’ve got a set of stock black Fiesta St wheels for sale. I was gonna use them as winter wheels, but I’ve got some other stuff I wanna do first so I am making room and selling these. Two of the wheels are in great condition with only a few nicks. The other two have some curbing. I tried to get pictures of any curbing or scratching. Let me know if you want any more. Overall, the wheels are in good condition and stand out more than the stock grey wheels! They will come with the TPMS sensors.

I’m located in Freeland Md, 21053. 35 minutes north of Baltimore. I am not looking to ship these, so it is local pickup only, or possibly meet somewhere.

Price is 200$

Feel free to call or text at 443-682-0847. Thanks!

fde35d64817ac022ad932d440bad10da.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m interested if you’re willing to meet up for them.

in the OP
"I’m located in Freeland Md, 21053. 35 minutes north of Baltimore. I am not looking to ship these, so it is local pickup only, or possibly meet somewhere. "
That was the op response to my post btw