Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Stock Catback Exhaust

Trader history for 2nerkid (0)

OEM CBE removed from my car at 51,181 miles. Has seen five Michigan winters.
$150 OBO
Shipping at buyer's expense or pickup from Southeast Michigan
Please PM if interested, I'll consider any offer.

Attachments

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
OEM CBE removed from my car at 51,181 miles. Has seen five Michigan winters.
$150 OBO
Shipping at buyer's expense or pickup from Southeast Michigan
Please PM if interested, I'll consider any offer.
How did you get it off in one piece? Remove rear suspension dealies or are you just a person of infinite patience and coordination? :p

OP
2nerkid
Thread Starter #4
Dropped the torsion beam as per Mishimoto's CBE install vid. After that it wasn't too difficult, but required a lot of finesse. I don't think it'd be possible without dropping the beam (which on its own is super easy).

Clint Beastwood

2000 Post Club
Dropped the torsion beam as per Mishimoto's CBE install vid. After that it wasn't too difficult, but required a lot of finesse. I don't think it'd be possible without dropping the beam (which on its own is super easy).
You must be a patient dude. I had mine cut and v-banded back together for easy reinstall before I had my new exhaust installed.

OP
2nerkid
Thread Starter #6
Nah, just had time on my side. Spent a whole weekend doing the job in chunks so I could breathe easily.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I vote to shove it in the rafter s in the garage in case you need it ...ya never know!

OP
2nerkid
Thread Starter #9
I don't plan on ever going back to stock or selling so if no one wants it I'll probably just scrap.