Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock fender lip heights?

Anybody have these measurements or can measure it on stock wheels/suspension? Just installed Swifts + B8s and failed to take "before" measurements.

OP
G
Thread Starter #3
Thanks, but actually meant height from ground to lip through center of wheel, gap measurement is too subjective. Here's Swifts + B8s, barely looks lowered, I'm guessing 1/2 inch.

Attachments

Just took mine yesterday in expectation of maybe one day getting my Swift Springs I ordered. My garage is fairly level but the ground is blacktop so its not nice perfectly smooth concrete, but measurements should be good. I have Rota Titan wheels but they are 17" and the original OEM tires on them.

Driver F: 24.5"
Passenger F: 24.75"
Passenger R: 24.8125"
Driver R: 24.75"

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thanks, but actually meant height from ground to lip through center of wheel, gap measurement is too subjective. Here's Swifts + B8s, barely looks lowered, I'm guessing 1/2 inch.
THIS is encouraging to me, since unlike most others who are disappointed that the Swifts do not have nearly enough drop for them, I WANT them to have minimal drop over factory ride height (paired with B6es), but still have that significantly higher linear rate. [thumb] [:)]

Last edited:
Argh
THIS is encouraging to me, since unlike most others who are disappointed that the Swifts do not have nearly enough drop for them, I WANT them to have minimal drop over factory ride height (paired with B6es), but still have that significantly higher linear rate. [thumb] [:)]
Argh not me, I want that 1” drop!

Agree. For daily driven car in Northeast, I’m hoping for minimal drop from the Swifts.

Interested to see the results.

Ok, got enough time and miles on the springs to consider them fully settled.

With swift springs and stock, 8900 mile dampers:
driver front: 23.5
passenger front: 23.75
passenger rear: 24
driver rear: 23.9375

This gave me exactly 1” in front and .8125” in the rear.

I measured with a small piece of bicycle spoke up uner the fender sticking straight out to ensure I got a vertical measurement from the ground to the top of the fender. I also didn’t look back at the before measurements when I took the after so as not too introduce bias in my reading of the numbers.