Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD Stock RMM with Powerflex bushings

Trader history for bhmax (0)

OP
B
Thread Starter #3
did you not like the feel? just curious as i have the same RMM setup.
Having the inserts in all three mounts droned a little bit cruising at 2500-3k rpm. I’m not sure which one was responsible for that, but my guess is one of the upper ones. I don’t think I ever ran this one by itself, so I can’t say for sure. I needed to replace the front bushing in this one so I just threw a stock RMM back in for now.

Having the inserts in all three mounts droned a little bit cruising at 2500-3k rpm. I’m not sure which one was responsible for that, but my guess is one of the upper ones. I don’t think I ever ran this one by itself, so I can’t say for sure. I needed to replace the front bushing in this one so I just threw a stock RMM back in for now.
This past winter I swapped out the top mounts with OEM and powerflex, and used a Whoosh street spec RMM. Honestly the best mount setup this car has had, zero vibrations that I've noticed at any point. I'll be curious if your issue ends up being the RMM or if it's just a worn out upper mount.

OP
B
Thread Starter #5
I think the issue was one of the upper mounts when the Powerflex inserts were installed. I took the inserts out and it’s great now.