Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

stock turbo dyno leaderboard

Stkid93

Premium Account
Fellas,

looking to start a leaderboard for stock turbo fists. please post your wheel horsepower and torque. If you want to post your dyno's you can but its not needed. We are adults and I think we can use the honor system.

I don't see the point of a leaderboard for something that just can't be compared as dynos are all using different correction factors and run sweep times to name a few things. Many tuners use these parameters to inflate numbers to boost their customers ego (and probably their own as well).

The only good way of using a dyno sheet is to compare it with an other one from the same dyno with the same parameters, otherwise it's pointless.

OP
Stkid93

Stkid93

Premium Account
Thread Starter #3
i understand dynos read differently, but it will be minimal on the stock turbo, even a 10% difference is only 20 horsepower and we can pretty much tell if a dyno is funky. if an e30 fist made 180 wheel the dyno is obviously a heart breaker, on the other end of the spectrum if a mostly stock car made 235 we know that dyno is super generous. Its more just to get a leaderboard on here. people have tried in the past and the first few posts were good but then everyone went off topic and there were 8 pages of randomness