Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock Wheel Repair

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
It looked so good that I went ahead and resprayed my 15X7.5 Slipstreams that I couldn't get in a silver Finnish. I don't care for flat black wheels.
A 1000000000000000 million times better than the flat black! I hate black wheels.

Well played sir [emoji106]

OP
mpressmi
Thread Starter #22
I'm going to try Kia and Volvo and see which one is better. Thanks for that. I don't get why ford just doesn't list this stuff.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm going to try Kia and Volvo and see which one is better. Thanks for that. I don't get why ford just doesn't list this stuff.
Because the wouldnt wanna give away their secret of the God awful shitty paint to anyone!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Since you are doing just 2 wheels, if they don't match OEM perfectly just put the 2 repaired wheels on one side of the car and the 2 OEMS on the other side. No one will be able to tell if they of by a shade when they can't see both at the same time.