Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stock wheels with Michelin pss tires

Trader history for DloST (0)

Hey guys, trying to sell my used set of stock wheels and Michelin pss tires size 215/45/17's. 3 of the tires are pretty worn and one is brand new because it was a insurance replacement. Some light curbbing on two of the wheels, other then that they're in great shape. Wheels do come with tpms and mounted with the tire but they do need to be balanced. Looking for local pick up and asking $400obo. Thanks guys! image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Attachments

OP
D
Thread Starter #3
These did not scrape/rub EVERYWHERE when you had them on the car (even at stock ride height)??!
At stock height no. Lowered yes on the inner fender liner. I have my fenders rolled so it might rub more on other cars.

I have the same size and they only rub on really bad bumps like railroads and really bad pot holes that are hit just right and at high speeds. If you slow down at all they are fine. (a few made me glad I had these because I probably would have cracked a rim if not) I had some trouble with the carpet in the rear rubbing on bumps but used the tabs to secure them better and haven't had any trouble since.