Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stumbles when I fill up.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
It's not airbag....crash sensor or safety system related so no it will not be a re-call item. Coming from Chrysler and doing and handling warranty parts that's all it would be...warranty...not Re-call. There isnt enough incidents either. So once again it will be a warranty item of 3yr 36k warranty or if you bought a aftermarket warranty.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
D
Thread Starter #42
It's not airbag....crash sensor or safety system related so no it will not be a re-call item. Coming from Chrysler and doing and handling warranty parts that's all it would be...warranty...not Re-call.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Until a few people get hit on the way pulling out of the gas station. That's when it becomes a safety issue. Our cars are still relatively new as they age I'm sure reports will grow in number. Unless it was just a bad factory batch.

OP
D

DAPR

Thread Starter #44
Today I put in 3 gallons of gas and the car stalled at idle. Ford needed the car at approximately half a tank to run the tests. My car is back in service :(