Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stu's Kona Blue Daily Driver

Hi All

I recently acquired my 2016 Kona Blue Fist here in San Diego 3 weeks after arriving in the US, been reading the forum for a while and love reading the build threads. So thought it would be nice post/track the development of my own car and mods i make in the future and hopefully a short review of how each mod affects/feels on the car.

My plans for the car are relatively simple at the moment, Its my daily driver and has to be comfortable enough for me, wife and baby!

Here's the car stock, the day after i received it.

Future plans, are:
Ceramic Tints 45% all around
full stage 1 (filter, RMM and access port)
No Pistons Dead Pedal
Stubby Aerial
Denso Spark plugs
Mountune Springs
Inter cooler
Will probably be making some interior mods, lights, handbrake cover etc

OP
K
Thread Starter #4
Got the car tinted with 35% ceramic tints all round yesterday, thought about 25% on the back but I prefer the same shade all around!

This also arrived in the post today and will be installed probably at some point over the weekend.

OP
K
Thread Starter #6
Yes! There doesn't seem to many Kona blue fists! Not sure why, it really shines in the sun!